Wednesday 28 September 2011

Sunshine


There is something quite wonderful about unexpected sun. Today we have been blessed with beautiful English sunshine and instead of focusing on the work I should be doing I can’t stop thinking about being outside.
It is amazing how forest fields can be transformed by a bit of good quality light! The sort of light my tutors at my foundation course would say is good for photography. So to try and legitimise being out side I have done a photo journal. I hope you like it it’s a little self indulgent! But hay!
Lets hope this weather sticks around for the stuff of life festival this weekend.
I strongly suggest you get your self down there (see the link for details), all the cool kids will be there!
The great forest of  buddleia and ivy that the fields is so good at growing!
it's all about the brambles!

No comments:

Post a Comment