Wednesday 6 February 2013

The Container


You have probably noticed the shipping container on the terrace of the Kiosk. Loads of people have seen it and most likely think it is just going to stay as a metal shelter. Well It’s not. We (the landlord Mike (and team), Simon and I) are going to convert this metal shell into an urban eatery.
As you may know I wanted a temporary but unique shelter for the Kiosk during winter (admittedly it’s a bit late), this will enable me to open whatever the weather and in the evenings. I wanted the space to be different and to provide the diners with an experience. So to give you an idea of what it will look like when it’s finished I have made this illustration hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth I'm Grace who visited your Kiosk with Clive today.The container is a very interesting idea. I'm looking forward your pop-up and if you have any events let me know. I'd like to be involved.

    ReplyDelete