Sunday 1 January 2012

Cerys Matthews, French toast and coffee.






New year always fills me with dread, I can never make up my mind what to do and whether or not I want a hangover or not the next day ( and as my hangovers usually last a few days it has to be a good reason to get one). This year I opted for a quiet one with the boy and an unhung-over lye in.
Quite frankly I could not think of any thing better to bring the new year in, than making French toast, drinking coffee and making a photo dairy all to the sound track of Cerys Matthews celebration of the vinyl format on 6 music.

So here are the photos I hope you can enjoy them as much as I did making them.





aaa the joy of a gas hob!

 
I was introduced to the wonders of beautiful, exciting and experimental breakfasts especially French toast (which the thought of kind of turned my tummy until I ate it here)  in this cafĂ© Las-Chicas in Melbourne ( if there is one thing you should do, if you happen to be in Melbourne is go for brunch here). I’m working on ripping off there pumpkin bread which is nothing short of amazeballs!

I hated this table in our old house now simon is making me a new one I’m not hating it as much.
Check out my fruit bowl the only time I've been able to use my work and make it look nice!
Birrell road Blackberries(yum)
coffee to end 

 ANY WAY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
XBX

No comments:

Post a Comment