Wednesday 4 July 2012

The opening of the kiosk

Ok so it’s been an amazing and tiring week! And I am now feeling incredibly shattered! And just caught up from Sunday’s big opening and re stocked the shop! So the kiosk is my new venture and will act as a base for my Underground restaurant and..... I will be serving lunch and maybe even have a take away service early evening.  I’m going to be serving interesting food something that you can’t get in your average cafe in Nottingham, for those of you who have been to the Mollyqueen markets I will be making tapas and salads like that as well as having and interesting selection of sandwiches including pulled pork and slaw, scrummy homemade pate and I will be making wheat free bread for those of you who suffer from wheat intolerance.
My Menus will rotate every day and will look something like this:
Persian potato cakes
Middle Eastern turkey meat balls
Grapefruit and blue cheese tarts
Served with
Turkish spoon salad
Slaw
Roast veg and lentil salad

Sandwiches:
Pulled pork and slaw
Roast chicken and salad
Horizon and chicken and salsa
Vegan roast carrot and lentil pate
Cider Poached hallumi
Herbed Feta and zucchini toasty
I will also be trying to make some of my own cakes, today I made some cinnamon buns , and banana flapjacks.
I would also just like to say thanks for all the support from my friends and family you have all been so great and I hope I can return the help you have given me (you know who you are) 
xbx



1 comment: