Monday 4 June 2012

Eggs in the morning



I’m taking full advantage of the last of my lazy mornings I’m pretty sure as soon as I open my shop they will be all gone. So I’m guzzling the last spoonful of my Costa Rica honey coffee and eating  one of Amy’s scrummy  soft boiled duck eggs with dukkah and homemade pitas, whilst reading page to page Malouf (the cook  book I bought for my mum for Christmas!). Malouf and a conversation I had with my brother a few months ago has got me thinking of a new theme for a smallish pop up which I’m going to do on the 15th of June (if you’re interested email me)food in balls.
My Brother was telling me about a restaurant he went to in Barcelona where all the courses were in the form of balls, for example if you had curry, the centre of the ball was the curry encased in sticky rice.
Any way I’m going to spend my day thinking of food balls the menu will follow next week if your interested email me on infor@nottsundergound.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment