Sunday 24 June 2012

The Kiosk Opening


I’ve been painting outside tables today, ready for next weekend‘s opening day! Yes for years I’ve wanted a cafe and thanks to the support from my wonderful friends and family next weekend is my opening day! This weekend I have mainly been preparing menus, taste testing and painting, I have included some photos so you can get an idea of what I'm up to!  
 


The wonderful deck chairs I got from Lou Lou's all things vintage (a great shop on Hayden road, Sherwood) to adorn the terrace at the Kiosk.



Experimenting after sampling food with my brother around Edinburgh we devised a scrumptious pulled pork sandwich (which will be appearing on the menu at the kiosk)

Being a veggie I really wanted to provide a really interesting variety of foods for us none meat eaters, so this afternoon I poached some halloumi in cider, onions, garlic and spices and came up with the "Cow Girl" Man it's good! (Even if I do say so my self!)
 
So why don’t you come and have a lounge on my deck chairs and sample my menu. The BBQ will be served from 1, along with some free samples of the menu and a toast to the shop! If you do want to drink alcohol bring your own as I don’t have a license, but soft drinks and coffee will be available.
Come and stuff your face at 1b Winchester street, Sherwood NG5 4AH
Hope to see you then
XbX

No comments:

Post a Comment