Tuesday 28 June 2011

Tzatziki photo journal

Inspired by Montmarte blog  I decided to do a recipe photo journal I hope you like it.
Grate half a cucumber
Sprinkle with salt and leave to drain
In another bowl place 250mls of yogurt
Grind loads of pepper into the yogurt
Finely chop at least 3T of dill and mint combined I usually add more as i love both of the herbs.
Add 1 T of extra virgin olive oil
Squeeze the juice of half a lemon
Squeeze out the remaining water in the cucumber 
 
Add the remaining cucumber with a pinch of salt (remember you have allready salted the cucumber so be careful not to over salt)to the yogurt, some times I add a bit of feta cheese hear for a change.

 
Mix and then you’re done! Enjoy with pita and olives, or drizzled over a lamb burger
.

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant! I LOVE taziki and I love pictures showing me how to do it step by step, you are a genious! x

    ReplyDelete